CLUBS & EXTRACURRICULARS
CLUBS / EXTRACURRICULARS
The primary purpose for Activity Period is to: (1) provide a time in the school day for non-core subject matter and (2) provide an opportunity for teachers to advise students.
● Activity Period is 4 days a week, Monday through Thursday. Activity Period does not meet on Friday.
● Most clubs will meet two days per week, grouped as follows:
➤ Monday & Wednesday
➤ Tuesday & Thursday
● A student may choose Competitive Sports for a maximum of 2 days/week
● If a student chooses a club that meets 1 day/week, he can only sign-up for the following clubs on the other corresponding day:
➤ Competitive Sports
➤ Chess / Strategy Games (MS only)
➤ Study Hall (HS only)
● Students will have the freedom of choosing their own club schedule, but parent approval will be necessary.
● Club participation is a privilege and can be lost – poor behavior can result in being “thrown out” of the club.
● There will be no grades or marks
CLUBS FOR HIGH SCHOOL
● Advance Computer Coding
● Comedy Improv
● Competitive Sports
● Diplomat Club
● Moot Court
● Scholastic Bowl
● Study Hall
● Weightlifting (cardio)
● Writing Lab