The primary purpose for Activity Period is to: (1) provide a time in the school day for non-core subject matter and (2) provide an opportunity for teachers to advise students. In addition to Activities scheduled after school, the Activity Period allows students to participate in Band, Robotics, Scholastic Bowl, Computer Coding, Newspaper, Weightlifting, Debate, Mock Trial, Filmmaking, and much more.
● Activity Period is 4 days a week, Monday through Thursday. Activity Period does not meet on Friday.
● Most Activities occur two days a week (Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday), and some occur Monday through Thursday.
● Note that Band and Computer Coding are four day activities and that these will be taken for class credit.
● A student may choose Competitive Sports for a maximum of 2 days/week
● A few Activities will fill up and preference is given to students in older grades first.
● Students should discuss their preferences with their parents, who will sign them up online using the onCampus portal.
CLUBS / EXTRACURRICULARS
CLUBS & EXTRACURRICULARS
2018-19 Activity Handbook
View the handbook in full screen by clicking this icon on the bottom right: