Classes will continue remotely through the end of the 2019-20 academic year.
Remote Classes Schedule
- Remote (live) class begins daily at 8:15 am, Monday – Friday.
- Three classes per day, following the schedule above.
- Office hours as scheduled above (blue boxes). These are optional for students to attend.
- Additionally, students will have daily assignments posted in onCampus.
|What students should do:||What students can expect from teachers:|
|Classes & Tests|
What Parents should do:
If your son will be absent, follow normal procedure:
- Parents: report his absence to Nancy Kopecky: firstname.lastname@example.org, (847) 375-0600 x100
- Students: should contact his teacher to make up class
Communicate. Don’t hesitate to communicate with your son’s teacher, if needed
For academic questions:
- Always start with your son’s teacher – email him or send him a message in onCampus. Otherwise …
- Middle School: Joe Rhee, email@example.com
- High School: Peter Fletcher, firstname.lastname@example.org
For onCampus questions: Carol Corter, email@example.com or call (847) 375-0600 x101
For attendance: Nancy Kopecky, firstname.lastname@example.org or call (847) 375-0600 x100
For behavior, health and/or travel questions: Emmett McGovern, email@example.com