Northridge provides a bus service every school day from 3 areas:
- Westmont Area - To and from school (round-trip)
- Libertyville Area - To school (morning only)
- Norwood Park Area - To school (morning only)
Want a bus service in your area? We are able and happy to provide a bus service from wherever there is a sufficient number of families who would use it. We can provide a morning bus, afternoon, or both. Typically, it takes 7 or 8 families minimum. If you believe you have sufficient interest, please contact Mr. Chong to discuss feasibility.
Westmont Area Pickup and Dropoff
- 7:15 am departure from St. James Crossing
- 8:15 am arrival at Northridge.
- 3:45 pm departure from Northridge
- 4:30 pm arrival at St. James Crossing
Libertyville Area Pickup
- 7:40 am departure from Lambs Farm
- 8:15 am arrival at Northridge
Norwood Park Area Pickup
- 7:40 am am departure from St. Paul Lutheran Church
- 8:00 am arrival at Northridge
Behavior and Cell Phone Use
In general, all Northridge guidelines are in effect on the school bus, including dress code, behavior, and the “No Cell Phone Use” policy both while on the bus and at school.
- Morning: $1,800 (full year)
- Round Trip: $3,600 (full year)
- Morning only: $1,600 (full year)
Norwood Park Area
- Morning only: $850 (full year)
Shuttle bus fees are charged to Blackbaud Tuition Management.
The charge will be added to your Blackbaud Tuition Management account and will be divided into nine equal invoices from September through May. Smart Tuition will automatically charge your method of payment which you set up at enrollment. If you have any questions related to the payment process, please contact Mr. Hugo Chong.
How do I “sign up” my son for this bus service?
Just email Mr. Hugo Chong.
Point of Contact
Mr. Hugo Chong
(847) 375-0600, x432