Join Us For the Fall Open House
Sunday, October 22, 2023 from 1-3:30 PM
Boys love Northridge.
Your son deserves a school he loves to attend, and over the years, we've heard from countless alumni and their parents: boys love Northridge!
- Education Designed for Boys - We celebrate and channel your son's natural enthusiasm and love of play since it leads him to grow into men of strength and refinement.
- Clubs During the Day - Your son will participate in an elective club each day like Science Club, Newspaper, Bugs and Botany, and Debate.
- 40 Minutes of Gym Every Day - Gives your son an outlet that helps him develop social skills, stay healthy, and focus in class.
- Frequent Field Trips - Boys take at least four trips a year in order to foster a sense of adventure and a love of the world outside the classroom.
Imagine skipping the battle each morning with your son about getting up and going to class and instead seeing him excited to go to school. It's not a dream at Northridge!
"I feel like you build such a brotherhood here that you don't get them any other schools. And with our brotherhood, it's something that cannot be broken. I will always remember my years in Northridge, and I will never forget how much they helped me be the person that I am today."
Freddy Jaramillo '22
University of Illinois Engineering '26
Come See for Yourself
Don't just take our word for it; come and discover all that Northridge has to offer at our upcoming Fall Open House.
- Discover the campus, meet the faculty, and learn about the programs
- Hear a presentation from Headmaster Niall Fagan about the vision and mission of Northridge
- Meet other students, families, and members of the community
Families and boys entering into 6th - 10th grade should plan to attend and spend the afternoon discovering the value of an all-boys environment at Northridge!
Note: This is our only Open House weekend event this school year!
Open House Registration
October 22, 2023