Fall: Soccer and Cross Country
Winter: Basketball and Wrestling (club)
Spring: Baseball and Golf
- No special forms are required to participate in Middle School athletics.
- Middle School teams do not meet over the summer (before practice begins).
- Middle School practice for Fall sports will start the week of August 19.
- Note: we have a no-cut policy in Middle School, so there are no tryouts prior to start of practice.
Registration for Fall and Winter Sports
- Soccer. Click Here to Register. (Please register by July 21)
- Basketball. Click Here to Register. (Please register by August 28)
- Cross Country. The season consists of 3 meets on the last 3 Fridays in September. Your son may participate in both Soccer and Cross Country, if he wishes. Questions? Coach Egle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the Middle School Athletic Program, please contact Coach Patrick Hunt, MS Athletic Director, at email@example.com.
Fall: Cross Country, Golf, and Soccer
Winter: Basketball and Wrestling
Spring: Baseball, Tennis, and Track & Field
If your son is interested in participating in high school athletics at Northridge, please take the following steps:
1. Contact the coach listed below for the sport your son is interested in playing at Northridge. They will tell you the tryout dates and times and will answer any questions you may have. Summer schedules will be posted in the spring.
- Cross Country / Track & Field – Coach Mike Egle; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Golf – Coach Alan Jankowski; email@example.com
- Soccer – Coach Paolo Rossi; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Basketball – Coach Will Rey; email@example.com
- Baseball – Coach Patrick Hunt; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wrestling – Coach Joe Rhee; email@example.com
2. Complete the Athletic Participation Packet (APP) and return it to the Northridge Main Office prior to athletics participation. Find the 2019-20 APP here.
If you have any general inquiries regarding high school athletic participation, please contact Coach Will Rey, Athletic Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.