Fall: Soccer and Cross Country
Winter: Basketball and Wrestling (club)
Spring: Baseball and Golf
- No special forms are required to participate in Middle School athletics.
- Middle School teams do not meet over the summer (before practice begins).
- Middle School practice for Fall sports will start the week of August 12. All Middle School families receive an email over the summer with more information about Fall Athletics.
- Note: we have a no-cut policy in Middle School, so there are no tryouts prior to start of practice.
If you have any questions, please contact Coach Patrick Hunt, MS Athletic Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall: Cross Country, Golf, and Soccer
Winter: Basketball and Wrestling
Spring: Baseball, Tennis, and Track & Field
If your son is interested in participating in high school athletics at Northridge, please take the following steps:
1. Contact the coach listed below for the sport your son is interested in playing at Northridge. They will tell you the tryout dates and times and will answer any questions you may have. Summer schedules will be posted in the spring.
- Cross Country / Track & Field – Coach Mike Egle; email@example.com
- Golf – Coach Alan Jankowski; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Soccer – Coach Paolo Rossi; email@example.com
- Basketball – Coach Will Rey; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Baseball – Coach Patrick Hunt; email@example.com
- Wrestling – Coach Joe Rhee; firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Complete the Athletic Participation Packet (APP) and return it to the Northridge Main Office prior to athletics participation.
- The APP will be linked above once the required documents for the 2019-20 school year are released by the IHSA (typically early summer).
If you have any general inquiries regarding high school athletic participation, please contact Coach Will Rey, Athletic Director, at email@example.com.