Dear New Northridge Parents,
Welcome to the Northridge Family! We are thrilled that you and your son are joining our school and we look forward to seeing you here for the 2020-21 school year!
This web page is your resource to prepare for the upcoming school year. Please take your time reviewing this information in its entirety. Included on this page are key dates and required actions for registration. You can access this page at any time – it is located within the Parents section, found on the top right of our website.
Within a few days of enrolling, please complete the following:
- New Student Orientation
- August 11: 9th Grade Orientation Day 9am – 6:00pm
- August 14: Middle School Orientation
- 6th Grade: 1:30 – 3:30pm
- 7th & 8th Grade: 2:30 – 4:30pm
- August 20 – 28: Soft-launch to the school year (Half the student body each day); see details here.
- August 31: Resume full school (All students to return each day)
Required Actions Over The Summer
Here is the list of required tasks to be ready for the start of the school year!
• Do your Summer Reading
• Purchase Attire – Uniform (Middle School) or Dress Code (High School)
• Purchase School Supplies
• Complete Health Forms
• Attend New Student Orientation
COVID-19 Reopening Plan. Learn more about our Fall 2020 plan for reopening in light of COVID-19.
Academics. Learn more about the creation of your class schedule, choosing clubs/electives, and textbook and technology access.
Athletics. Visit this page if your son is interested in participating in athletics at Northridge.
• Note: High Schoolers and Middle Schoolers have required actions this summer.
Music. Learn more about our music program.
• Note: High Schoolers have required actions this summer, Middle Schoolers have no actions required.
Summer Camps. Register for one of our 20+ summer camps!
Calendar. View our 2020-21 calendar.
Have another question? Please email Mrs. Nancy Kopecky, Receptionist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.