Mothers Exchanges take place several times a semester in the homes of Northridge families. Some of the meetings occur in the morning after drop-off, and others in the evening. All mothers are encouraged to attend these enriching get-togethers and develop friendships with each other.
- September 13: 6th Grade Mission Talk
- September 19: 7-8 Grade Fortitude & Perseverance Talk
- September 26: 9-10 Grade Fortitude & Perseverance Talk
- September 28: 11-12 Grade Fortitude & Perseverance Talk
- October 4: Wine and Cheese for all on Home Advantage
- November 29: Advent Meditation for Moms (Preached by Northridge chaplain Fr. Leo)