Exiting the car.
All families except 8th Grade: Drop-off is as normal, along the front of the school. Once out of the car, students should walk to their appropriate entrance.
- 8th Grade: Parents of 8th Graders should drop their sons off at the parking lot behind the Gym where the mobile classroom trailers are located. Please do NOT TURN INTO the parking lot. Simply drop-off your son and continue north on Cumberland Avenue.
- Students: Please wear your mask as soon as you approach the door. If there’s a line to enter the building, stay 6 feet apart.
Entering the Building
Morning Building Schedule
Note: on the first day of school, students should proceed directly to their 1st period classroom, not to their locker, nor to the Small Gym.
After School Pickup
The After School Pick-Up process is similar to normal times, but with social distancing procedures as follows:
- Drivers: As customary, please pick-up students by entering the school parking lot via Ballard Road, including 8th grade students
- Students: May leave the building using any of the exits. Once outside, students must stay distanced until their ride arrives.
- Proctors: To help students distance, proctors will be stationed both outside and inside the building after school.