Fall: Soccer and Cross Country
Winter: Basketball and Wrestling (club)
Spring: Baseball and Golf
- There are no special forms are required to participate in Middle School athletics.
- Middle School teams do not meet over the summer.
- Middle School practice for Fall sports will start the week of August 10.
- Note: we have a no-cut policy in Middle School, so there are no tryouts prior to start of practice
You will be notified over email when registration opens for fall sports.
If you have any questions about the Middle School Athletic Program, please contact Coach Patrick Hunt, MS Athletic Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall: Cross Country, Golf, and Soccer
Winter: Basketball and Wrestling
Spring: Baseball, Tennis, and Track & Field
If your son is interested in participating in high school athletics at Northridge, please take the following steps:
1. Contact the coach listed below for the sport your son is interested in playing at Northridge. They will tell you the tryout dates and times and will answer any questions you may have. Summer schedules will be posted in the spring.
- Cross Country / Track & Field – Coach Mike Egle; email@example.com
- Golf – Coach Alan Jankowski; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Soccer – Role currently vacant, please check back
- Basketball – Coach Will Rey; email@example.com
- Baseball – Coach Patrick Hunt; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wrestling – Coach Joe Rhee; email@example.com
2. Complete the Athletic Participation Packet (APP) and return it to the Northridge Main Office prior to athletics participation. Find the 2020-21 APP here.
If you have any questions regarding high school athletic participation, please contact Coach Will Rey, Athletic Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.