Fall: Soccer and Cross Country
Winter: Basketball and Wrestling (club)
Spring: Baseball and Golf
- There are no special forms required to participate in Middle School athletics, just a sign-up.
- Middle School teams do not meet over the summer.
- Note: we have a no-cut policy in Middle School, so there are no tryouts prior to start of practice
2020-2021 Middle School Athletics Registration
If your son would like to participate in the Northridge middle school soccer, cross country and/or basketball programs next school year, now is the time to register. Please click on the below prompt(s) to complete the registration process. Basic details of the season are available within the links. Please note: spring sport registration will be available once the school year begins.
If you have any questions about the Middle School Athletic Program, please contact Coach Patrick Hunt, MS Athletic Director, at email@example.com.
Fall: Cross Country, Golf, and Soccer
Winter: Basketball and Wrestling
Spring: Baseball, Tennis, and Track & Field
If your son is interested in participating in high school athletics at Northridge, please take the following steps:
1. Contact the coach listed below for the sport your son is interested in playing at Northridge. They will tell you the tryout dates and times and will answer any questions you may have. Summer schedules will be posted in the spring.
- Cross Country / Track & Field – Coach Mike Egle; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Golf – Coach Alan Jankowski; email@example.com
- Soccer – Role currently vacant, please check back
- Basketball – Coach Will Rey; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Baseball – Coach Patrick Hunt; email@example.com
- Wrestling – Coach Joe Rhee; firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Complete the Athletic Participation Packet (APP) and return it to the Northridge Main Office prior to athletics participation. Find the 2020-21 APP here.
If you have any questions regarding high school athletic participation, please contact Coach Will Rey, Athletic Director, at email@example.com.