1. Application for Admission. Start the admission process by filling out the Official Northridge Application. In order to complete the application step, make sure to submit the proper documentation (outlined below) and process the $100 application fee.
a. Academic Records for the past two school years.
b. 2 Personal Statements (instructions on this included in application)
c. Letter of Recommendation
2. Interview with International Team. Once the application step is completed, Northridge will reach out to schedule and execute a 30 minute Skype interview with the student. Parents are welcome to participate.
3. Decision Email. In light of the interview and application, the International Team will decide on the aptitude of the candidate. You will receive an acceptance or denial email shortly after the interview.
4. Student Profile. If the student is admitted to Northridge, he must proceed to fill out the Student Profile Form. This is a very important step of the admission process.
5.Contract. Once the student submits the Student Profile, the International Team will generate and share a contract with the family. The family is required to sign the contract and pay the tuition deposit in order to continue with the process.
6. I-20 Form. Once the family completes the contract step, the International Team will create and mail an I-20 form to be used for the F-1 visa. All international students who are not US citizens are required to have an F-1 visa in order to participate in our program.
7. Enrollment. A student is considered enrolled as soon as the I-20 is created and mailed off.
8. Math Placement Test. Some students will be required to take a math placement test before the beginning of school. This is on a case-by-case basis.