Shadow at Northridge
The best way for your son to experience Northridge is to spend a day on campus as a Knight for the day. He will be assigned a student guide who will accompany him in classes and will answer his questions about attending Northridge.
The first step to shadowing is completing our Inquiry Form. Once submitted, our admissions team will reach out and get you scheduled.
Shadow Day Information
For a Shadow Day, it is important to note the following:
- Drop-off is at 8:15am and pick-up is at 3:15pm
- Attire is khaki pants, a collared shirt, and dress shoes.
- A change of clothes (t-shirt and shorts) and sneakers are needed for gym class.
- Lunch will be provided – please let us know if you have any food allergies.
- Bring an extra energy bar – you will need it!
Ready to get started?
Get in touch with our admissions office to see if Northridge would be a good fit for your son and family. Our admissions process is focused on getting to know each prospective parent and student exceptionally well.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!