Basketball: Skill Builder
Do you want to be a more complete, well rounded basketball player? If the answer is “yes”, then this camp is for you! Each camper will learn three sure-fire 1-on-1 scoring moves that will help them in any situation. Our 2-on-2, 3-on-3 and 5-on-5 competitive games will help teach campers to “read & react” under game conditions! Campers will learn how to set and use screens and explore pick and roll scenarios. Passing and dribble moves are also covered in detail.
- All Camps are directed by Northridge Varsity Coach Will Rey!
- Coach Rey has 40 years experience teaching basketball to players of ALL ages and ability levels—from beginners to pros!
- Camps are held in Northridge Prep’s air-conditioned gym!
- Emphasis on character formation and goal-setting!
- Each camper receives a 2017 Camp T-shirt and Basketball Handbook!
STAFF: Will Rey has been the Athletic Director and Varsity Basketball Coach at Northridge since 2004. During his tenure as Northridge’s head coach, the varsity team has accumulated a 206-108 (.660) overall record and a 94-28 (.771) mark in conference games. In addition, Northridge teams have captured 5 IHSA Class AA Regional Championships, advanced to the state’s “Sweet 16” in 2009 and 2015, won 2 conference championships and 4 conference 2nd place finishes.
- Dates finalized
Dates: June 19 – 22
Hours: 9:00 – 11:30 AM
Grades: Incoming 4th – 8th