Basketball: Shot Builder
Do you want to be a shooter? If so, learn Coach Rey’s proven “Simplified Shooting Method”, as taught to all Northridge varsity players, in the Shot Builder Camp. This proven method is behind many team and individual shooting records at both the high school and college level. Campers will “learn by doing” under the direction of Coach Rey, his staff, and varsity players. The camp has constant energy with competitive shooting games, drills and simulated game situations. Each camper will benefit from personal video analysis of his shooting form by a varsity coach. Additionally, campers will receive an individualized shot improvement program, a 2017 Camp T-shirt, and a Basketball Handbook! Learn the finer points of the lay-up, free throw, pull-up jumper, and 3-pointer!
- All Camps are directed by Northridge Varsity Coach Will Rey!
- Coach Rey has 40 years experience teaching basketball to players of ALL ages and ability levels -from beginners to pros!
- Camps are held in Northridge Prep’s air-conditioned gym!
- Emphasis on character formation and goal-setting!
- Each camper receives a 2017 Camp T-shirt and Basketball Handbook!
STAFF: Will Rey has been the Athletic Director and Varsity Basketball Coach at Northridge since 2004. During his tenure as Northridge’s head coach, the varsity team has accumulated a 206-108 (.660) overall record and a 94-28 (.771) mark in conference games. In addition, Northridge teams have captured 5 IHSA Class AA Regional Championships, advanced to the state’s “Sweet 16” in 2009 and 2015, won 2 conference championships and 4 conference 2nd place finishes.
Dates: July 10 – 13
Hours: 9:00 – 11:30 AM
Grades: Incoming 4th – 8th