During a visit to Northridge, your son will be assigned a student guide who will accompany him for the entire day. He will attend classes and experience what a typical day at Northridge is like. We prefer to have students visit Monday through Thursday because we want your son to experience Activity Period (not held on Fridays). In order to schedule a Shadow Day, please contact us, or fill out this request and we’ll reach out to you.
For a Shadow Day, it is important to note the following:
- Drop-off is at 8:10am and pick-up is at 3:15pm (Monday – Thursday).
- Drop-off is at 8:10am and pick-up is at 2:35pm (Friday).
- Attire includes khaki pants, a collared shirt, and dress shoes.
- A change of clothes (t-shirt and shorts) and sneakers are needed for gym class.
- We recommend bringing a book you enjoy reading.
- Lunch will be provided – please let us know if you have any food allergies.
We look forward to your visit to Northridge!